SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

It was stated about 4 weeks ago that Strike is in negotiations...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    It was stated about 4 weeks ago that Strike is in negotiations with Cuervo about the $9M. Don't think that it has tanked - I think that it has more to do with that SRK is waiting to see what happens over the short term with AF before they truly commit to the $9M. Cuervo needs this $9m and no-one else will be providing these funds just yet.

$500K is neither here nor there (the total value of Cuervo's cap raising) and obviously a very short term gap raising. This in itself I find very positive - why only make a transaction that is only so short term if not to cover a very short term period for some short term reason?

May be wishful thinking but I also like the fact that even after the 'good faith' period has expired that there is no news. If the ball is no longer in play the umpires would have already blown the whistle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236