SGL ricegrowers limited

Surely other people have noicd the strong level of resistance...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Surely other people have noicd the strong level of resistance (support above)44c?

There was good press during the week about a Canadian company looking to sign a deal for a liquified natural gas plant out of Gladstone (a la QGC) and signing a new CSG deal in the immenant future.

I think thatBG may increase the bid slightly for ORG to get the deal done.

Once any of these go through i think that SGL will break through the 44c mark.

From what i've read there is still assay results pending, so fingers crossed they come up with the goods..

Any other thoughts in the market?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236