AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Thanks for the well wishes Sandy. One of the most painful trades...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks for the well wishes Sandy.

One of the most painful trades I have ever experienced. Not because l have lost money but because I have been in it for so long and there are lots of twists and turns that fall just short of the climax I have been waiting for.

This company is not run by crooks and the power brokers have a lot of skin in the game. The asset is great. Not withstanding a top-down black swan event that casts a pall over the sector or overall market, things should move in our favour early in the new year.

AQO has time and options. The NSE deal is okay if it goes through. If not the AQO power brokers are not going to stuff up their (and our) investment outcome. They will take on another deal that is valued less than the high and uncompromising price/target they had 12 months AQO.

Who knows, maybe AQO knocked back a takeover overture at the mid 20's to give Magnum Hunter a chance to participate and grow AQO's investment/value to a potentially much higher level organically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236