CAY 3.03% 9.6¢ canyon resources limited

Roger that & i concur completely, i also came to a realisation...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Roger that & i concur completely, i also came to a realisation surrounding cycles that it worth my further investigation.
    We do know of the underlying cycles on the STock Market be them Seasonal or Reporting or simply something like Copper coming to a particular point in its cycle.

My realisation was perhaps we are in the early stages of a significant cycle movement via some certainly not all “Emerging Markets”. With that said as the decades progress and lets use the USA, India, China or earlier the Japan Market movers and call them cycles as each of Key Countries take their turn in the Top 5 World Economies.

What if Africa are emerging as a Key ingredient in the Resource game on the World Stage?
    It would of course take a great many years to fine tune the Financials and Coruption lets call it turning the Soveriegn Risk on its head. My thought pattern is in the next 5 to 10 years any large advantageous deposits e.g.CAY would have to be looked upon fondly as a Bankable Income looking forward. Now whomever wants that will have to either Take Over or take a substantial position in that Company to ensure access to the deposit.

I believe this is the first time in History that Africa have IMO looked like making the right changes, and sounding like they are on the right path towards doing Business on the World Stage. Lets face it the deposits in country are definitely something that could turn the Country around. Perhaps not in our Lifetime but certainly a big start could be made in our time and that will present opportunities like Canyon Resources and for the likes of them.
    An Australian Company with the right experience, approach, ethical standards and consistency can not only succeed but also help the cause towards breaking the Bad Experiences in Africa. CAY can also help educate the Governmental Bodies on how Business could be done so that all Parties benefit, therefore stopping rape & pillage mentality of Mining in the Country.
    I see it as a huge opportunity personally and Companies like CAY have an opportunity to be part of kick starting the new Business Models in Africa.

Thanks for the input & sharing info based on from the ground experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.