CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

Lets Talk “Actual” Sovreign Risk., page-11

1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610
    I believe that the processes will be predominantly smooth from this point forward.

I stress predominantly, there will still be points of slowing driven by the countries lack of experience with projects of this nature. However, if we use the assay sample shipment as an example, it took them a few more weeks than I would have expected but if we see a steady flow of results now that they have started that will verify that the regulatory authorities in Cameroon have taken it in their stride and processes are now smooth (and that is what I am expecting).

The other point is that Cameroon needs this revenue as much as we share holders do.

I'd expect PFS during this calander year and the BFS/Mining license within 6 to 12 months following.

If there was a sweep, I'd go for a BFS and mining license around mid 2020 with a resource measured in billions NOT millions of tonnes. I'd expect value to migrate into the share price as we move along and hit milestones. Given the size of the resource I would not rule out corporate action from a major.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $18.57K 191.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 350749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236