MGU 0.00% 1.2¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

anyone that got in here on friday congrats.the depth and the...

1. 705 Posts.
    anyone that got in here on friday congrats.

the depth and the chart look supurb, and I dont even have to mention volume, its massive.

I also think there is a few insiders getting in before news too. I have a niggling feeling thats all.

ever since their report came out in the mail i.e. 30th april this one has been churning.

with the massive volume going through and the price only moving a bit...look out next week I think we are going to see some serious action, so hold onto your hats.

I added more to my position at 28 and you should have seen how quick they were cleaned up and then bang straight to 29c.......

so expect more of the same action next week, and go back on the chart and see what the price normally does when this sort of volume goes through and you will see my point.

Monday and tuesday I thing will be very intresting. So we are all smart cookies for getting in friday.

I have heard from a hush hush, cant say (yes Im not bulls*iting) that they have fired one of the company directors that was not performing, getting rid of people that cant do the job, and they are using commonsense and selling off everything that is not going so well and losing money. And at the same time adding things that will bring them money in the mid to long term.

I know that they are closly monitoring this and their management procedures and I wouldnt be suprised if this quadruples in price.

at the moment keep watching I think there is alot more to come short term as well.

good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.