RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

Yeah Was feeling sorry for myself because I hold BBP and have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yeah Was feeling sorry for myself because I hold BBP and have lost a fair bit but looking at RBY I feel sorry for you guys I got out about 3 weeks ago and took a hit of $2000 bucks which wasn't nice at all, I'd be looking at more now. The depth looks sick big time.

I tried pepp the wonder cure for to much drink and I didn't like it much; I think the two glasses water I took with it did more for me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236