HAR 0.00% 4.0¢ haranga resources limited.

It is an interesting use of the word region. I would take region...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    It is an interesting use of the word region. I would take region to be a comparison from the other lodes that are on the structural trend (Eruu Gol etc..)

In the HAR report out in Dec, they make the obvious prediction that Dund Balag is the largest in the area (of the four identified deposits within the Selenge project area).

While I naturally wish to think they are referring to the region, it's probably worthwhile considering that they could just be comparing the local area; in which case it all becomes a lot less prospective than the blue sky I am writing about above.

Erruu Gol has 304Mt. Is it possible that Dund Balag could hold more than that based off the amount of drilling they currently have conducted?

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 19978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236