[_REQUEST_ACCESS_TIME] => 1727692016.4266
            [_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => to6ioilfrn40rvu653brbb8jms
                )

)

)
-----------------------
INTERNATIONAL GOLDFIELDS LIMITED... (ASX:IGS) - KIWI v Macleod, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

KIWI v Macleod

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    it all started back on 19/5/15 on KIWIs post attacking my investments and posts on OKAP managed companies.

A few days latter when I shared with posters the reason I had subscribed to IGS converting notes and warned others to do their own research KIWI decided to attack both me and OKAP related companies.

I had shared my bad experiences with CCC,KAB and RRS but that was not good enough for the master.

With every ASX announcement or positive view on Winter Gardens we were subsequently subjected to more adverse commentary. Any views or feedback received that I share is classified as the whisperer talking and a private agenda.

So why cannot we stay on the facts pertaining to Winter Gardens rather than all the hype about IGSs past and its current directors. Who really cares about the past if we are interested in the future projects prospects managed by a new team? Why keep on raising NKP issues on this forum and not on the NKP forum?

Let's just stay focused on the IGS Winter Gardens venture as that is were my interest lies. My aspiration as quoted is hoping that WG will deliver profits to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.