THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Kapunda...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Anyone seen or heard any mention of expected costs for Thor's interest in Kapunda? or is it a freebee?
    They (BOD) must have an idea of an expected cost....ISR projects are cheaper than conventional mining but not free (are they?)...wonder why they are so quiet about it...mmmm

"Thor is also acquiring up to a 60% interest in Australian copper development company Environmental Copper Recovery SA Pty Ltd, which in turn holds rights to earn up to a 75% interest in the mineral rights and claims over the portion of the historic Kapunda copper mine in South Australia recoverable by way of in situ recovery."

i guess Billing is on a well deserved vacation after all that traveling around asia finding finance for molyhil...

or maybe he's busy counting all the revenue from springhill...;-)

i'm sure all will become clear very soon ;-)

so much to do...so little time...MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236