ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

True...I ran out of balanced assessments when management lost...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    True...I ran out of balanced assessments when management lost credibility almost 12 months ago by missing milestone after milestone and by under disclosing material events and circumstances of the company on a timely basis.  Since that time to try to make a balanced assessment would in fact be misrepresentative.  A company's performance is always underpinned by its management.  When there is evidence that management is far from sound, ie lack of any credible corporate governance, the only balancing force is a rapidly eroding equity and enterprise value which is what we have witnessed at Elk.  The market has provided the balanced assessment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236