1. 205 Posts.
    I am a Tumi share holder and just received this email:

TUMI RESOURCES LTD.

TSXv - TM; Frankfurt -TUY (WKN 251 738)
    OTCBB - TUMIF

TUMI ANNOUNCES
    JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT
    BERGSLAGEN DISTRICT, SWEDEN

Goldsearch Limited, (ASX-GSE), Can Earn up to 70% of Four of Tumi’s 17 Silver and Base Metal Projects in Sweden
    Jugansbo, Sala 4, Kobergs and Hällefors Properties Are All Located in Bergslagen District Of Sweden – “One of the Most Important Ore Districts in Europe”
    Jugansbo & Sala 4 Projects: Located 12 kms to the North of Sala, Sweden’s Biggest Historic Silver Producer. Cu-Pb-Zn-Ag Mineralization – Within Same Limestone Formation that Hosts Sala (NOTE: Tumi is Currently Drilling at their Sala Silver/Zinc Project)
    Kobergs: Silver, Lead, Zinc, Iron Sulphides & Tungsten Mineralization (License Secures Historic Björntjärn Mine, a Small Zinc Producer)
    Hällefors: Sweden’s 2nd Largest Historic Silver Producer -- After Sala
    Tumi Believes All Four Areas Have Excellent Potential for Discovering New Silver/Lead/Zinc Deposits -- Initial Exploration Program will be to Fly Airborne EM Over License Areas

David Henstridge, President of Tumi:
    “We look forward to working with Goldsearch’s team in Sweden who will rapidly advance the geological knowledge of four of Tumi’s seventeen licences in Sweden. We hope the EM surveys will define hidden conductors worthy of immediate follow-up.”

View Tumi Press Release

View Area Maps

Dear Friends:

With 17 projects on the go in the prolific Bergslagen District of Sweden, Tumi has turned to a trusted partner to assist them. While we are eagerly awaiting the first drill results from Tumi’s Sala Silver/Zinc Project, we can now look forward to other exploration activities throughout Bergslagen -- where Tumi has become one of the most important players. We wish both Tumi and Goldsearch great success on their new Joint Venture!!!

Regards,

Wayne A. Melvin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.