Simgrund, Taken from Wiki "Jack Russells are an energetic breed...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Simgrund,
    Taken from Wiki
    "Jack Russells are an energetic breed that rely on a high level of exercise and stimulation and are relatively free from serious health complaints."
    I was going to purchase one as they are so alive, but then thought how would i exercise it in a unit. There is no way i could place such a beautiful dog through the torment of a confined space…It need plenty of exercise and in todays busy lifestyle the dog unfortunately becomes the bark behind the door...OK when they get to the latter years. Think about it would you like to be put in a nursing home at the age of 30.
    Many owners who write suggestions are single and live/work from home and may have the time to exercise them daily. Unfortunately the other type of owner works and children go to school and leave the dog at home to fend for itself.
    i have a little Pug X from a throw away facility. Dumped by the puppy factories. Unfortunately she is a complete handful and would hate to see her left alone.
    i Wish you well with your decision……It's not about you or your kids…..it's about the dog and what life you can offer it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.