CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

It's not the resource, it's the boardroom that worries me., page-7

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    If AGO bought back into CAP, it would be positive for our shareprice. I doubt this will happen.

AGO sold it's shares in CAP to Silvergate, when the price was above 35c-40c.

To buy back in now at 6c would be a stroke of genuis, or extreme luck.

W27,

I understand the point you are making and your are correct. The thing that is frustrating the hell out of me is that our largest shareholder presents a possible off take / J/V agreement to CAP Directors. The deal is declined by CAP Directors. Now, we have another requistioned meeting where shareholders are being asked to vote on who they think should run our company.

Do we trust the people who knocked back the deal that Silvergate proposed, or do we trust for the people that delivered and arranged the deal? Have the CAP Director's knocked back other deals as well.

I feel that the best way to decide on who is best to run our company is to assess the deal that was proposed and for shareholders to make up their own minds wether it was in the best interests of ALL shareholders. Both sides must feel strongly about this as they both keep on bringing it up.
    Last edited by r36snowbound: 26/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.