88E 20.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

i m not trading this share..so my focus is more about derisking...

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    i m not trading this share..so my focus is more about derisking progress , assuming SP would eventual match the intrinsic value of the business, even with reasonable discount.

at this moment, the next result would provide us the net pay zone size, which would be another catalyst for SP spike, assuming its reasonable(175 feet would be nice within N4&N5 zone). sounds like they are not going to test Torok zone anyway, net pay zone disclosure would be add on to the business...

flow test result is the final part of the puzzle to confirmed the total size of contingent resource, it will be next catalyst.

if they all works better than expectation, the SP should be in 5-6 cents range, best case, 4.5cents worst case..without and positive or negative impact of the FO news or Yukon news(which I think it would be minimal impact anyway).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $146 48.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 112188778 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 624427189 225
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236