88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

It’s all about to go Ballistic, page-112

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Buy-out has been mentioned a few times including in one of my recent posts. If one of the majors is impressed and they move now they will pick it up cheap(not good for small retail holders like us). Then they can, at their own pace, conduct their own exploration plan etc. to see what they may have. Money involved, to them, is very small once they have seen this de risked just a little more.
    Our weakness is that 88E swiftly diluted by giving too many sweetheart opportunities to people who would contribute nothing anyway other than speculate in trading the stock.
    Best bet always is to JV with other small oilers who put in what is needed i.e. their capital, experience, expertise, blood , sweat and tears.

As my old man always said ''don't look in another mans pocket, always look in yours, because when the tide comes in all the boats rise together''.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $34.84K 17.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 96938822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 648253856 233
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236