88E 20.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

It’s all about to go Ballistic, page-101

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Doc, don't let the personal type comments get to you. You are a long valued member here and entitled to your own reasoned contributions. I agree that on matters of governance I have some reservations about this company and believe there is some validity in the ''country club'' criticism I have heard from some friends.Certainly the MD is very well paid for such a small explorer and should at least be able to write concise, non-confusing announcements. If he were a hands-on experienced oil man like PB I would cut him more slack.

But I don't believe oil explorers should be run by accountants, lawyers or administrators. You must have oil in in your DNA and the technical know how and passion to drive you you on. Administrators are in their millions, the PB's of the world very rare indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $146 48.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 112188778 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 624427189 225
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236