ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Flogging a dead horse.  How management teams are we now up to?  Their product is just not a highly needed product and as someone has mentioned, been superseded.  I just had a read of the FDA approval for SonoSentry device and this line stuns me:

The SonoSentry device provides iSonea with a product suitable for marketing in those markets, and market segments, where smartphone penetration, or use, is relatively low.

Where the hell are we talking about?  Where smartphone use is low?  Previously all the 'marketing' spiel was about the cloud and automatic interaction with remote doctor's offices etc etc.  This is going nowhere. That's why it is now 11c, not because there is no news, but because it is not a good investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236