ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Thanks Southoz. Not for nothing, your contributions here have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Southoz. Not for nothing, your contributions here have always been appreciated for their considerable depth - especially given you don't hold the stock.

I sold in April with a heavy heart at around 17c, having obviously missed some orders of magnitude in upside, but consider it lucky to have still doubled my money. I waited and held for a reinvention of the strategy, but all I got was a trading halt was in February to announce some further broad changes in leadership, and it's telling that in the six months since then there's been no engagement at all with the market on how they plan to right the ship. I get that BM has more visibility now he's on the board, and perhaps they don't care to bring the market on the journey but if you were a budding young emerging tech company with a clear sales focus - I would have thought you'd take every chance you could get to engage with anyone who will listen. Incredibly, you have to go all the way back to January to find an investor presentation which - in 30 pages (and I kid you not) - had only 1 page on marketing with some vague dot points on how they were going to sell through 'retail channels' and 'healthcare networks', which seemed uncoordinated with their approvals in the UK and generally incoherent to the point that on reflection, I honestly don't think they have a foundational business model on which they're building.

For those still holding, you may be interested in tracking the sales on App Annie, which is a great lead indicator and real-time measure of how successfully any particular marketing campaign is working (and in turn a predictor of sales), and the picture has been plainly sad with the odd download every few days... maybe.

Anyways. Onwards...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236