CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hmm. What can I say?

I'm disappointed but I half expected the result.

Negatives:

THEY MADE A LOSS. (That sums it up!)

At the AGM they hinted on an improvement but really I can't see one.

Lots of hoohaas about contracts and revenue but very little reward. I mean for $83 million they made $1 million from construction?!? That's a return of 1.2%. (Give me the money and I'll put it into a bank and get at least 6% interest!)

Anyway some positives from the reports...

We are now told that in 2013 it should turn into profit.

A pay cut for the directors is a great idea and I thank the board for doing something about their renumeration, making it fit into the current business cycle. When (or if) this turns around in 2013, they then can reward themselves.

One more change, DGX.

:-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236