ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    As the time is getting nearer for this company to cough up its financial records, I'm getting a little more concerned. I've seen a few companies recently that were expected to have great returns but have ended up posting poor reports.

Hopefully (and I hate using that term when it comes to shares), they have sorted out their finances and will return to profit with various contracts paying out during the year.

My concern is that this might not be the case. They mentioned that they would come back to shareholders regarding a renumeration policy before last year's end and yet it is now February.

(Taken from the chairperson's AGM report from 25/11/11.)

The Company is currently undertaking a review of our remuneration policies through the assistance of an external remuneration consultant, with a view to implementation of an incentive scheme that better aligns remuneration with company performance. This scheme will apply to the key executives and management within the Group. We are hopeful that this will be announced to the market before the end of the year.

Not good management... If you say that you are going to do something, do it or don't say it at all, or at least give a statement giving reasons why it is not happening or is delayed. This doesn't give confidence that you deserve your 400 k pay packouts.

Perhaps they are saving it up to give holders a nice surprise when they release their reports sometime this month. (Last year's report was released on the 26/2/11.)

Here's me hoping for a good report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236