ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I put a call into Dave yesterday who is the newly appointed MD of SMD. He did call me back today. It goes without saying that he wasn't able to tell me anything new or not announced to date. He did confirm that the results are with the labs and there is backlog atm therefore he would expect to be able to announce something to the market in the next couple of weeks ish.

Watch this space was more or less the message..

I did discuss what the process would be IF the results were promising. About actually moving forward and starting to put together a resource . IF the results supported that we could possible have a quantification in a month or two afterwards. Im in no way suggesting that the result will support that however MY view is based the DCN nearology.
    Last edited by Infidel75: 22/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236