ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 290 Posts.
    Society needs to change not legislation.

Fat was an issue. Health experts interfered. People now eat less meat and more pre packaged food and flavourings

These flavourings were full of salt. Salt became and issue so the health experts interfered again and so the salt was replaced with high sugar content.

Now everything we eat, unless it is made at home from scratch (Which I do most of the time), is laden with fat, salt and sugar all trying to counteract each other and feed our constant addiction for artificial flavour. I have been told that even no fat milk is laden with sugar to put taste back into it so people drink it. If we all went back to the old days of cooking everything from scratch we would find food very bland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236