AGS 0.00% 17.0¢ alliance resources limited

Indeed, I could rattle off the histories of a lot of different...

1. 7,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Indeed, I could rattle off the histories of a lot of different companies and a lot of different directors. I am sure you too are aware of plenty of examples too.

We could dwell on it, or we could look at what the company looks like right now. Doesn't seem like it's sitting in the gutter crying. Looks to me like they did a consolidation, returned a bucketload of capital to shareholders, and kept enough to have a pretty good crack at exploration. Behold, here we are today with the product of that exploration.

Either way, this company is cashed up, stocked up and golded up. It has yuuuuge potential.

And here's a chart to look at:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236