AGS 0.00% 17.0¢ alliance resources limited

Sometimes you have to question whether a tiger can change its...

1. 7,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Sometimes you have to question whether a tiger can change its stripes, that's fair enough.

Fact is, I invest in a lot of small cap gold and base metal explorers.

If we look at this company and say it's a small cap gold and base metal explorer, sans history and angry shareholders, then it's a crazy-good deal.

No doubt there will be some obvious resistance points on the chart as people with paper losses decide to exit, albeit with only 100m shares on issue I think if you add up all the daily volume since the last capital return most of the angry shareholders could have exited by now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236