STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

My initial response to the announcement is: SH*T! The more I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. klu
    551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    My initial response to the announcement is: SH*T! The more I read, the more I like the deal. Could be similar to BPT's acquisition of Lattice.

Firstly, no CR and the debt level looks ok - "Proforma net debt of $4.6 billion ($3.0 billion excluding PNG LNG project finance)" and "~40% of Santos’ debt outstanding pre-Quadrant acquisition (as at 30 June 2018) is the non-recourse PNG LNG project finance facility which is repaid from project cash flows"

Secondly, EPS accretive in the first year, up 5% with average poo at $65. What if poo at $75 average? - "~17% expected free cash flow per share accretion in 2019". With the same payout ratio, the divident will increase by 17%.

Thirdly, the reserve and potential for new discoveries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.84
Change
-0.080(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $23.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $6.94 $6.75 $97.69M 14.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 96681 $6.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.84 5679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236