STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

Macho Man, 10 years is a long time !!! .... I mean the WWF is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Macho Man,

10 years is a long time !!! .... I mean the WWF is now called the WWE for instance and you (Randy Macho Man Savage) is no longer the draw card he used to be ... well and truly retired ! hahahaha

I hope you are not trying to compare SEN with STO !! ?
    We all make some mistakes in trading shares Randy, lets say I sold SEN at a small loss all those years ago, bought some back 3-4 years after that and got most of my money back and thats the last SEN will see of me !

As for your comments about me making my due diligence and doing research, yes I did all of that and liked what I saw and 'heard' from various people at the time... but lets say you learn not to believe everything you hear, in not only shares but everything in life. We move on !

If you look at STO for example, 2-3 years ago brokers, newspaper reporters and people in forums like this were saying the company could go under, the share price had no chance of recovering etc... well since then the share price has gone up over 100% and we now see STO back in favour with most brokers and the future looking very bright indeed !!
    STO does not need me to do any pumping up of it Randy, the share price is doing the talking and as I hold a significant amount of shares in the company I am a very happy man. I see a bright future and if the recent takeover offer succeeded I would have moved on to something else with a very large profit.
    But even though the take over offer did not succeed, you only have to do a bit of research and see that the STO directors have mentioned the dividend would be reinstated shortly (my bet is the next 6 months) and they are paying down debt at a record rate due to the high price of oil .... as the saying goes you make hay while the sun shines !!

So looking forward, SEN is a distant memory for me and STO holds a much brighter future, but thanks for reviving the memory ! hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236