STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

Good morning all More talk of a takeover bid? well I can’t see...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Good morning all
    More talk of a takeover bid? well I can’t see any bid being successful, I watched a webinar yesterday where I think it was ASX stock APA being subject to a takeover bid by a Hong Kong Company. The moderator was strong on the fact that the FIRB won’t let this happen due to APA’s strategic value to Australia. This is the same reason I don’t believe FIRB would sanction any takeover bid for Santos. For those hoping for a $8.00 or more takeover bid so that they can fulfill their particular type of investment strategy (and fair enough too) how about we just wait a while, $8.00 will come soon enough so those with that style of investment strategy will be satisfied but more importantly Santos remains an Australian Co and for those of us that are happy to hold we will be rewarded with dividends and growth going forward! Everyone’s a winner
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236