CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hopefully  IPO soon .  
    I suggest with the price action of SER  people are catching on..   Did a bit of digging into Annual reports of Ionic and SER 
    If I have got it correct Ionic market cap if it was valued @ 5 cents would be close to 30 million and this does not include the oppies they have on issue.   If that is the case it makes SER undervalued as the value of what they own in  IONIC is more then the SER market cap.. So if you think Ionic is going to list at 5 cents plus it makes SER a great buy and that is with placing a zero value on the mining assets . Good luck and DYOR ROO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $50.90K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 863907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1146521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236