SER 9.09% 2.0¢ strategic energy resources limited

thinking of the deemed Ionic value back in Jul Ionic last traded...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    thinking of the deemed Ionic value

back in Jul Ionic last traded @ 4c/share, since then CLQ have opted to proceed with the membranes
    [and on the side high quality GO production - what that worth? lets say 1c/share

now the Nano Things has potential to add enormous value lets say 2c/share

thus Ionic @ a deemed value of 7c/share.

I am in favour of the directors options for the AGM @ 6c share - the directors have done a great job.
    [I did not bother voting though as expect the resolutions will be easily carried]

It will be interesting what price Ionic put on and CR in the near term - surely it has to be more than the 4c this year - lets say 6c with minimum invest of $10-20k

as an aside, me thinks the SER holding in Ionic is worth more than the SER market cap

look for ward to the Ionic AGM presentation and any feedback from HC posters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $50.90K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 863907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1146521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236