SER 9.09% 2.0¢ strategic energy resources limited

Numbers , I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse here, will...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Numbers , I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse here, will clq ,use our graphene membranes in their own water treatment systems?, to me this is unclear.

I understand what a wholesale customer is, but shouldn't they be using the term end user as opposed to retail customer?

Will our graphene membranes and modules have a dedicated marketing and sales force?

Clean TeQ’s technology development team remained focused on development of CIF® for water treatment and metals recovery, graphene oxide nanofiltration membranes and encapsulated bacteria technology. Graphene Oxide Membranes Following encouraging progress towards development of a graphene-oxide based water filtration membrane, Clean TeQ announced its intention to form an incorporated joint venture with Ionic Industries Pty Ltd (Ionic). Over the past 18 months, Clean TeQ and Ionic have successfully developed a process to manufacture high purity graphene oxide that can be applied to a membrane support to create a highly efficient graphene nanofiltration membrane (GO-Membrane). Significantly, the GO-Membrane manufacturing process has been demonstrated on commercial scale industrial equipment. The joint venture with Ionic will be structured as a newly incorporated joint venture (JV Co) owned 75% by Clean TeQ and 25% by Ionic. Ionic will grant a sub-licence of its GO technologies to JV Co in the field of water purification. Both partners will fund pro-rata expenditure in JV Co to progress development and commercialization of the technology. Once established, JV Co will be focused on achieving commercial scale production of graphene oxide and GO-Membranes, as well as water purification modules targeted at wholesale and retail customers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvSTYP4w27yxeZo%2Ftoke92GA%3D%3D

Cheers

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236