CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    ferd

i've only subscribed to intelligent investor on-line for the last 12 months but have been very happy with them. it's about $580 per year, which may be too much for some, but i feel it's reasonable.

nobody gets it right all the time (or even most of the time around the gfc!) but i have found their research and recommendations much better than the awarded macquarie bank "inner circle" research/reccos (or at least over the last year).

you may have had a bad run with inteliigent investor (possibly around the time of the gfc?).

their the mining analyst, gaurav sodhi (who only started with intelligent inv. about 6 months ago), recommended 3 gold stocks in april (CAH, IGR & SLR). i invested heavily in each and, needless to day, have been very happy in the results to date - IGR is up 125%, SLR is up 100% and CAH is up 40%).

interestingly CAH has underperformed many small/mid cap gold stocks since april (if you can call +40% an underperformance!). sodhi released reviews of CAH and IGR this week - of the 3 stocks he now only has a buy recco. on CAH (his IGR recco was just downgraded to "take part profits" and his SLR recco. has been hold for a while).

i ignored his "take part profits" recco. for IGR (as i think the IGR story still has a long way to unfold) but i topped up with CAH yesterday at 2.05 as i believe it is due for a catch-up with other aussie goldies.

as always DYOR ...

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236