ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well it has been interesting to read the posts. I consider the posts from different views by Morley and Red2 as healthy. There is nothing worse when it gets personal, so to have a constructive discussion like this is in my view positive.

I have been watching for a while from the sidelines and didn't have the cash to get in at around 36 cents. I realize there is a constant seller, but strong support around the 38 cent mark, hence i'm in with a small dabble at 38.5. I certainly hope it doesn't fall too much below this level, but with the imminent news it shouldn't be too negative (unless the news is bad).

There are still alot of questions in my mind regarding the technology and whether they can achieve the income as confirmed on a number of occasions.
    The change in the executive option strike price is a big positive for me tho to balance this out we need updates from Vietnam etc.

Anyway its nice to be on the team in a small way and I look forward to an interesting few weeks and months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236