ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

Hi Morley,not feeling paranoid at all and I wasn't having a dig...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 69 Posts.
    Hi Morley,

not feeling paranoid at all and I wasn't having a dig at you. I was just curious. The beauty of HC is that we are all entitled to blog and express views, one way or the other. I'm an advocate for that. I'm only annoyed if individuals play the man and not the ball. The issues you have raised are all valid, so no arguments from me. I should stress I have never made an investment decision based on HC blogs.

With regard to ETC, I may have indicated in an earlier thread that end of September is my deadline. My investment decision and ongoing holding of the stock will be determined by a number of important metrics. If met, then I'm a long term holder; if not then I jump ship. The next few weeks will be telling - meeting on Monday in which I expect a business update and then full year accounts. I am expecting a dividend as part of my decision making. We will see.

So please Morley, keep posting and ask the hard questions because they are relevant and require answers.

Best Wishes,

Red2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236