ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

ETC claim that the Nexbis 2D bar codes are "forensic" level...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

ETC claim that the Nexbis 2D bar codes are "forensic" level codes. Apparently this level of security is unique to them and is why they've been winning the deals. I've been watching IBM and other major player move into this space. IBM loves patents and would be all over this technology. They could also be eying off companies like ETC as a potential purchase.
    I doubt any of the Sapio technology could be ported to the Nexbis bar code tech - its ground up code for gambling, chat etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236