IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

So no comment of the financials of IGS?? After all. It's not a...

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So no comment of the financials of IGS?? After all. It's not a new company. Is it? Plenty of liabilities on the books and no income. No way of meeting them but dilution. I guess you need a new story for that. A new promise of treasure.

Yes you were in before Okap. But since then you have been in and have posted on CCC, KAB and now IGS.

I love how your trail of misinformation is just all SA which has in my view directly lead to quite a number losing their wealth. Didn't stop you though. More sources. More misinformation.
    As I recall. It didn't take me long to work out what these guys were about in 2010-2011. Yet with all your "contacts". You just couldn't see it??? Then invest in 3 more over the following years?. Quite the head scratcher.

For the rest. These "con" men will be selling. Wash trades to give the impression of buys. Forum Shepherds to gather the flock to off load too.
    It is a well traveled track in the Okap stables.
    Look at the Charts of CCC, KAB, BMZ and CTR to see the spike at the start as all these wonderful "con" men take their profits. After the spike. It is always one way traffic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.