IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Important Interview for Investors, page-4

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You got to love this guy. It's all a new company. The Okap linked directors have nothing to do with the ASX Okap corp managed IGS. The directors here are just a rubber stamp.
    Oh except ( Using his own words) for what they "skim" in fees.
    Using his words "they skimmed $571,757.00 in consulting, travel and other according to the half year report so far.
    But nothing to do with those wonderful people growing pot. They are running everything.

Borrowing before this little dope deal of $1,765,000,000 with interest and con notes with 2 free options from 12% -18% according to the half year.

But nothing to do with those wonderful people growing pot over there. Completely separate! right?

As for a whisper. You're one of the worst Okap whispers I have seen. Giving sources? Spare me. More than happy to bring your posts to this forum were you refused to give your source as you lead those poor soles at NKP deeper into the dark woods from which they can never return.
    If you recall. I called you the oracle back then. How much of what you posted from your "sources" ever happened. From my time following NKP. ZERO!

So "a winner can raise from the crap"
    Would you like to tell everyone here how many "winners" Okap run company's have had???

I will even supply a list for you to pick one.

View Resources Ltd
    Karmel Pty Ltd
    Nkwe Platinum Ltd
    Arocom Pty Ltd
    Australian Phytochemicals Ltd
    Beachcove Holdings Pty Ltd
    Bioprospect America Pty Ltd
    Bioprospect Australia Pty Ltd
    Bioprospect Ltd
    Cape Lambert Iron Ore Ltd
    Continental Goldfields Ltd (CCC)
    Donnybrook Gold Pty Ltd
    Doull Holdings Pty Ltd
    Lacka Consulting Pty Ltd
    Nkwe Platinum (Australia) Pty Ltd
    View Gold Pty Ltd
    View Nickel Pty Ltd
    Waterloo Australia Pty Ltd
    Westblade Pty Ltd
    Yono Nominees Pty Ltd
    Konekt Ltd
    Bostock Investments Pty Ltd
    Blaze International Ltd
    Borderall Investments Pty Ltd
    Clean Holdings Pty Ltd
    Crown Diamonds Pty Ltd (Alternate Director)
    Fireside Pty Ltd
    Grange Consulting Group Pty Ltd
    Nuenco NL
    Poseidon Nickel Ltd (previously called Niagara
    Mining Ltd)
    Salu Siwa Pty Ltd (Alternate Director)
    Triland Investments Pty Ltd
    rrs
    ark
    bmz
    pen
    wsr
    ctr
    igs

So you are well in profit with your "con" note and your time line is short. Just like every Okap new ventures. They dump as soon as there is a spike to dump into and poor soles to sell too. So I guess you're already on the sell side.

Since you and the beater are determined to pettle another Okap stock. I think I might make this new little venture my new point of interest. I wonder what I will find???

Some how I don't think I will be alone. There seems to be a ever large number of every unhappy people willing to share their experiences.
    Last edited by Kiwi67: 22/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.