IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Important Interview for Investors, page-17

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I find it amazing how this forum has developed into a clash between KIWI v Macleod. Also amazing how character assissination continues and replies to misquotes ignored.

I will let readers digest my comments then read KIWIs attacks in different directions without reference to what I have said. Its as if he cannot understand or does want to acknowledge my answers and comments.
    This forum is not about NKP.

Regarding your accusation re your past findings on the T farms. If you care to contact Ian Shapiro you may find that he first contacted me and provided a quantity of court documents for publication. I did pass them on to PL for comment. For legal reasons I refraimed from publishing. I also was aware on the pending Concourt action and let the Court make the ruling as I was in no position to know who was correct. To this day I correspond to Bengwenyama legal reps acknowledging their wins and Genorah losses which in turn become NKP losses.

You conveniently fail to acknowledge that OKAP had only one seat on the NKP board. As such it was dictated with regards most of the communication to shareholders. Yes PL should have stood down since he could not share vital info. He was subsequently sacked.

Again I repeat that my focus is on what WG can deliver. Its my capital at stake. I have entered the stock at its low point and hope to exit at a profit. What more can I say?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.