[_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => f6sbg0d8p1eigcv9i5mbumt8el
                )

)

[hc_public] => 
)
-----------------------
INTERNATIONAL GOLDFIELDS LIMITED... (ASX:IGS) - Important Interview for Investors, 15339563, page-13 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

"I have stated many times if you care to read my posts that I...

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I have stated many times if you care to read my posts that I have invested in IGS solely for the WG venture. I have no interest where the company has been re its past projects,share price etc. I also have no interest in what directors have done or not done previously. I naturally have an interest in the share price and will monitor performance going forward."

So who's being "a bit think in the head"?
    Is WG ventures running IGS??
    Is WG ventures going to pay Admin, consulting, or as you say it. "skimming" fees. (In your words) of IGS????
    Is WG ventures going to pay for the $1,7m listed in debt before this latest "con" note???

Some of which was supplied to keep the lights on by one of their gold partners.

In January 2015, IGS entered into a loan agreement with Ouro Paz CIA Mineradora. They agreed to fund the March 2015 quarter cash call on behalf of IGS. The amount loaned is USD$500,000 with interest accruing daily at 18% per annum. The principal and interest shall be repaid in March 2015.

Ouro Paz Cia Mineradora has agreed to fund the December 14 quarter cash call on behalf of Latin Gold. The amount advanced was USD$200,000. The interest on the funds advanced is 18% per annum, accruing daily. The principal and interest shall be repaid by the 31 March 2015

I bet they are wrapped at this new direction!!

So if Ouro Paz go after ISG for not meeting it's liabilities. Will it be WG that they take to court??

All WG has done is add to a broke company's liabilities.

So you tell me I have no knowledge of NKP.
    If I recall. I was the one that found out that all exploration on the T farms had a court order on it since  2008. Something with all your connection denied at the time
    If I recall I even connected the Lawyers of the Beng community and attempted to post his relies on the NKP threads. Only to have them Moderated over and over again. To the point I had to get the Beng Lawyer to provide a letter to HC so his replies could stay up. I believe the replies from You and others was. "Who cares" wasn't the price around 30c at the time??? What is it Today. 9c?
    Wasn't much you could say after "I' provided the court doc's clearly stating that a court order (2011) had in fact been in place since 2008.
    Tell me Mac. With all your "contact" How did you miss that. I court order stopping all exploration on the richest farm???
    Didn't stop pete buying 5% for $10m from International goldfields. Did it. You remember them.
    Sage, Flegg. Tasker at NKP. Some Directors/passed Director as here.

So you say you lost money on CCC, NKP and KAB.
    But OKAP still call you for the next "venture" and you "After in your own words" being lied too. Say. Giddy up! ?????

And here you are telling everyone that this new little treasure map has nothing to do with the scurvy high sea's. It's management and/or it's "Corporate" consulting company.

A person with a clear trail of misinformation behind him which has lead to major losses for posters that believed you.

It's always amusing when the shepherds try the line "the past is the past". It's all going to be different this time" But it never is. Is it? History repeats. A clear pattern of behavior. Over and over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.