[_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => ve01if2tk2aotp5u153vsi8cla
                )

)

[hc_public] => 
)
-----------------------
INTERNATIONAL GOLDFIELDS LIMITED... (ASX:IGS) - Important Interview for Investors, 15339295, page-11 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

You are a bit thick in the head Kiwi. Very good at character...

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

You are a bit thick in the head Kiwi. Very good at character assassination as well.

I have stated many times if you care to read my posts that I have invested in IGS solely for the WG venture. I have no interest where the company has been re its past projects,share price etc. I also have no interest in what directors have done or not done previously. I naturally have an interest in the share price and will monitor performance going forward.

If/when the share price spikes I will decide whether to exit or remain. No doubt all shareholders will make a similar decision. We do not need your wisdom on that matter.

I post on all companies I invest in. I share info received or researched or opinions. Some is ignored and some accepted by others. Their choice.

I have stated that I have made substantial losses on CCC, KAB and losing money on NKP. I am also of the opinion that I will/may recoup all my losses shortly.

You have no knowledge with regards the dynamics and issues/constraints of NKPs major shareholder in
    Genorah who has been driving the company to the depths of despair due to directors stupidly and greed. You were most likely not aware of the 50 cent offer and rejected made a couple of years ago. You believe it was entirely OKAP at fault. How wrong!

I find it interesting how you condemn me when info I have shared in good faith did not materialise. However no comment on my holding the stock for the past 10 years during the bad times. Of course your ultimate conclusion is that I took enjoyment on others incurring losses. What CRAP!

For the record my past and present investments go well beyond the OKAP stable. Again no recognition of that fact?

In closing I will leaves to judge me and my motivations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.