RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

toolersmurf, this is a honest answer as i have both posted...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 317 Posts.
    toolersmurf, this is a honest answer as i have both posted positive and negative on the tablet as adz found out today, but i did try them on three differant occasions, i did not notice any differance after the tablet but i dont drink every day,(thanks kevin), and when i do i have differant reactions each time, sometimes in the morning i feel shit, sometimes i feel ok or great, but as the previos poster said, as long as you think the tablets will help you, they will sell, people will try anything if they think it will help them, look at the american vitamin market, i am sure half of their stuff does not really help you, but people will try anything, so lets get it in the usa market then we will all be able to afford the finest booze and not have to go to work in the morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236