ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 102 Posts.
    needmoney,

Yes, I want to try it as well (I haven't drunk for years - if I had some pepp I might :-).

Anyway, I was curious about if it worked or not, so I did some hunting and found a few people who had tried it and signed up to the Pepp facebook mail list. I emailed people asking if it actually worked and here is a synopsis of the replies (I have received about 6 responses so far).

* Everyone who said they had taken it said that it worked for them but one person said that some of their friends didn't find it worked for them in terms of stopping a hangover.

* One person from Singapore who had used it said that the main reason for using it was that blood alcohol did go down to a level where they could drive under the legal limits after a drinking session. Being under the limit was apparently important for this person as the penalties for drink driving in Singapore are harsh.

* Two people quantified the effect as improving blood alcohol by 40%-80% and that it definitely reduced hangover.

* One person stated that after a huge night out was up and operational as normal the next morning with a mild headache. Normally they would be in for a two day recovery as they were unable to remember half of the night.

* One person stated that whilst good, if you were to drink a bottle of Tequila, it probably wouldn't help. I personally thought that it would be hard to take the edge off after a bottle of Tequila no matter how much Pepp you had.

* One person said that they and their friends like and use it to reduce hangovers, however, after a big night, sometimes they would forget to take it.

* One guy told me that he was on the list because he thought the company was irresponsible promoting a product like this. I guess he didn't like me potentially investing in them :-).

Now, obviously, you can't take any of this as representative of what an entire population would think of it, however, without access to it here it is the best I could do. The fact that they had subscribed to the mail list indicates that they find the affects positive, however, I am more interested in knowing how many people find it of little help.

Read the above with a pinch of salt and do your own research on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236