CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I am with you permabear I been loading up
    it been price like it has no future

remember Uber if face the same regulation and tax and insurance isn't cheaper

and I am not dismissing Uber, it is convenience, cool tech and talk of the town, but all CAB really has to do is up their game and make catching a CAB easier and they going toward that goal in some way already.

from cash flow and earning it hasn't make much a dent and CAB has been assault before
    remember back some years ago Macquarie Bank join the payment game and said it going to destroyed CAB
    it turn out MacBank couldn't do it and lost the game and abandon the work.

we will see in 3-5 years from now who comes out on the other side better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236