RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

like to see what your mate Plantic posts on this stock and have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,050 Posts.
    like to see what your mate Plantic posts on this stock and have a bit of a laugh. No liquidity at all. unfortunately looks like a few people have been trapped here on one of the pumps. I got a lucky trade away on that spike day when I saw the good Dr (I think he has left now) on Bloomberg. Plantic inspired me to read the prelim and did not look like a compelling investment to me. Anyway i have been wrong in the past, I've been wrong today and I'll be wrong in the future so good luck to you and other holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236