CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

if you guys like to test the system and you guys like spending...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    if you guys like to test the system and you guys like spending time in court, showing everyone what a joke our legal and justice system in Australia is,do this.

OPEN A "SHARE" BAR.

Uber pretend they are a "share" riding service, even though $$ are exchanged in the transaction.
    Lets all open up a pub on our own veranda, and charge $2 for a pot of beer, and $3.50 for a shot of whiskey, when the police turn up, we will protest our innocence and say its a SHARE bar.
    Just like uber pretend they are a SHARE riding service.
    because uber don't need a taxi licence, in court when the judge says you cant just open a bar on your own veranda, you need a liquor licence, than simply say, if I need a liquor licence to open a bar, why don't uber need a taxi licence to go around being a taxi?
    I would win the argument with ANY judge or any magistrate, we all know uber gets away with it because they have a market cap of US$50 BILLION, and have the best lawyers and all the big banks behind them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236