SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I ran some numbers for berau using a discounted cash flow model...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. Tim
    8 Posts.
    I ran some numbers for berau using a discounted cash flow model based on the information provided on the SRK website. I used the current price of coal at us$52 per tonne, cost at $41/t and mine life of 9 years. Discount rate of 12%.

I tried to paste the workings but the excel sheet didn't display well!

Anyhow I came up with the present value for the project at about $390 million.

This didn't take into consideration the royalty payable to the land owner, couldn't find out what that would be. The discount rate may be a bit light also for doing business in Indonesia.

Anyway, it was quite fun to do the calculations - although probably not much use as we'll find out the result tomorrow - I think it will be more than 6 million though - good chance for management to prove they are worth what they are paid by negotiating a high settlement!

If we win the shootout I'll do some more accurate discounted cash flow projections for the iron and work out how to paste them to the forum - One thing is for sure - they will show the value of the company as being significantly more than 10c per share whatever discount rate you use!

Hoping for a good result tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236