XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

Its always been the zone that was less risky, if all else fails...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Its always been the zone that was less risky, if all else fails the top zones will pay for the well

I'm not sure he has much more information, he is just trying to read between the lines. I wouldn't put it in publication if he was, but he will get big props from subscribers if he is right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.893M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236