PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

""(If it was a dog, I'd have put it out of it's misery two years...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    ""(If it was a dog, I'd have put it out of it's misery two years ago. Seems it just won't die!)""

Unfortunately and IMO it won't die, and it won't be allowed to die, until there is a little bit of money left and while the receivers and managers will have a say in it.

If and when the money will run out then it will become a different story and all of a sudden the gun will be drawn by these people and loaded with the silver bullet to put it out of it's misery.

Sad, but true. Dyor!!!

But, you never know if there will be someone waiting on the sideline to come out with a different opinion than ours.
    Last edited by buddy134: 28/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236