ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    low liquidity and low profile is the only reason I have.

They have a pretty full book of projects. Though, I would be interested in some more detail on a profit / revenue guidance for 10/11. At a quick glance a lot of their projects have a long lead time which extends beyond this fin year. but as they are vertically integrated they will still generate a steady cash flow.

Need to do a little more analysis on their P/L & balance sheet as nothgin jumps out straight away as to why the price is still low.

margins seem healthy. long term sales look good.

Honestly, I expect the buy back to generate some real interest between 34 - 45 cents. I would love the buy back to start with a bang on the 29th, i.e. buy straight up to 40...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236