TRU 0.00% 2.0¢ truscreen group limited

really floored me the volatility in the price with this - just...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    really floored me the volatility in the price with this - just shows you how the market can be wrong!

part of a post of mine back in feb when the first offer was made:

"given the stronger sharemarket, surely we may get another look in from somewhere - not sure if likes of ifl could step up due to perceived conflict of interest as fund manger and trustee??"

ifl did come to the party afterall!

and while I am at it I was not really expecting such interest but here is part of first post of mine about tru when i bought in in oct last year and i started a thread comparing them to ludowici which got some lucrative takeover offers:

"not expecting a ldw heated takeover battle again but sometimes the quiet and low volume ones are good - national hire were quiet on here and on the market too

sne were very low volume- epg were hard to get when they were cheap- pvd were petty quiet on here and hard to buy when they were cheap, and acn were in august when they had a pullback

could be a pattern here but we always find exceptions from time to time! wcb have been quiet and hard to buy of late and are a work in progress!! previosly disappointing!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 6044 2
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236